terça-feira, 1 de maio de 2007

Download 26-09-1996 Civic Center Augusta Maine

Dennis Rodman on stage (faz lembrar qualquer coisa...)

"He jumped up onto my back and rode around on me, piggyback style, while he was singing and screaming into the microphone. I should have screamed along with him--it was my big chance--but I was overwhelmed by the moment. ...

"It's a moment I know I'll never forget, and one I'm able to relive often, because Eddie gave me a tape of the show right after it ended. I didn't have anything to play it on, so he gave me his Walkman, with his initials marked right on it.

"It was a once-in-a-lifetime experience, but I'm not willing to settle for once. I've got to find a way to get back to that moment, if it's the last thing I do."

© 1997 Dennis Rodman from Walk on the Wild Side
Delacorte Press (ISBN: 0-385-31897-9)


Set 1 Sometimes, Hail Hail, Animal, Spin The Black Circle, Tremor Christ, In My Tree, Lukin, Not For You, Better Man/(Save it for Later), Corduroy, Jeremy, Red Mosquito, State Of Love And Trust, Black, Habit, Rearviewmirror, Alive
Encore 1 Who You Are, Even Flow, Daughter/(Black Red Yellow)/(Noise of Carpet), Blood/(Fame), Leaving Here
Encore 2 I Am A Patriot


26-09-1996 Civic Center Augusta Maine

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

tens um blog de qualidade.